“As a boutique it is important for us to implement certain procedures due to Covid-19. This ‘new normal’ way of living social distancing measures in the boutique will be implemented, it is our main priority to keep both our staff and customers safe.”
Things that you can do:
- Upon entering the boutique please can all guests wash their hands and the staff will do the same.
- If you have been feeling unwell with a cold or cough please contact us so we can rearrange your appointment.
- If you have come into contact with anyone with Coronavirus in the last 14 days please contact us so we can rearrange your appointment.
- Whilst we are coming through this pandemic we are limiting the number of guests to a maximum of 2.
Things that we are doing:
- After every appointment our staff will disinfect the surfaces in our consultation suites. Please note you are in a private consultation and won’t be having your appointment near anyone else.
- Hand Sanitizers will be available.
- We will only be holding 1 appointment in the upstairs suite and one downstairs all at staggered times to avoid contact with others.
- To reduce the number of people in the boutique Styling Appointments will no longer be able to be held on a Saturday. We will allocate a late night each week for those who work during the week to attend their Styling Appointment.
- All staff when in the changing room getting you in and out of the dresses will be wearing masks more for your protection as they prevent the spread of the virus.
- Your bridal consultant will then stand back and proceed with your appointment 2 metres away.
- Virtual bridal and accessories appointments will be available upon request.
- There will no charge for any bridal consultations or accessories appointments.
It is extremely important that we strike that balance of whilst we are being safe we are still adhering to the ethos and heart of our business of your appointment being relaxed, personal and special to each bride and their guests.
For further information please refer to government health England website below:
Many thanks for your cooperation.
KWG Team x